Friday 27 September 2013

You know what some research that went viral, saying people who takes pictures of their food and post it on social media, are potentially insane. Well... I don't usually do it but I guess that there will be times where people just can't resist snapping a few pics of your favourite food. Yes, as you can see it's pizza! who doesn't love pizza right? anyway, it was a birthday celebration held at Spizza(an Italian restaurant), but it wasn't my birthday though. So the place's got a promotion going on, which is splitting the flavours on a huge pizza at a price(I can't remember the price any more). we ordered 2 huge ones and this picture shows only the one closer to me, it was half mushroom/ham and half rucola salad/ham. they smelled so delicious I couldn't keep my hands off(my hand photo-bombing the pic). Something interesting about Spizza is that they named their pizzas according to girls names, specifically Italian girls if I'm not wrong. So this one is Isabella and Pamela, the other one is Olivia and Juliana. They're so beautiful... we ate them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment