Monday 30 September 2013

one couple 2 wedding

This is a picture of me attending a wedding of my god-sister. the god-sister thing is actually unofficial, but we went through alot of s*** back in the sales line, we took care of one another among our working crew and i knew her for about 5 years now. it was her most important day, and im honoured to be there for her. The wedding wasn't like the usual malay wedding because my "god- bro in law" over here is not a malay guy. so actually the wedding span for 2 days to cater to both sides of the family(because the extended family from her side stretches quite far). i really admire the courage of my "bro in law" because he has to convert to marry my god-sister, because i know not many guys are willing to go that far. but i guess that also means that she really found someone who loves her. im so glad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment