Monday 30 September 2013

If I could choose where I was born

Just a random thought...
Awhile ago, was talking to one of my friend about how Singapore has been more and more crowded, and there's nothing much we can do about it. That's when I started the topic... if we can choose where we were born instead of Singapore, where would it be???
Well...
And I would wanna be a farm-boy who won't ever worry about going hungry, rising prices and rush hour. anyway I'm digressing... ok sorry.
Why? though I'm not an expert in the language or history for the matter, I've always been intrigued by anything Italian. Firstly, the food... ahhh yes! pastas and pizzas with a fair dose of cheese and wine. although I don't get to have Italian cuisine very often, I can't seem to say no to it... ever. One thing about Italian cooks is that they take the the quality of the ingredients very seriously, and it pretty much decides if they're going to cook something or not. Sadly I have not tried authentic Italian cuisine. but someday I will! someday... 
secondly, their buildings! odd... and yes, their architectural styles has been marvelled at for centuries, namely the Renaissance movement. Call it weird, I have this goal of wanting to climb one of their buildings before I die.
I could be wrong but I really think life would be much simple than in Singapore...
here, lemme end it off with a picture of a Tuscan farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment