Monday 30 September 2013

night outing of doom...

On a particular night during august, went out with a few buddies for a drink. Ok many drinks... went to town first for the so called "warm-up" while waiting for another friend. When he arrived, we head over to Clarke Quay for part 2. The outing was a mini gathering and catching up, plus a certain occasion. It was my birthday... so the guys was out to destroy me with "birthday drinks". I might be exaggerating, but that's how I've celebrating my birthdays in recent years that I'm almost fearing it now. Though I survived, I can't remember the place any more. The bar/pub had a huge menu of cocktails, hard liqueur and mostly shots. they also had some of them on the table, 'wheel of fortune' style.
Though it was just 2D images, it manage to make us want to try something from the table. I guessed it saves the hassle, from asking for the menu again and the extra delay when you can just point and there... Or it could have been used for games for higher stakes, whereby one spins a bottle or something of a pointer, where it lands means you're getting that drink. Either way it worked like some sorcery... it was creatively designed but wicked...

No comments:

Post a Comment