Friday 4 October 2013

the fall

since everyone's doing it... heck i've no more time anyway...
 facts about me...

1. i'm almost a national day baby
2. my favourite colour depends on my mood and its seems blue most of the time.
3. live with my parent and 2 brothers
4. wanna go italy someday
5. im fascinated by fire
6. i'm not a pryomaniac
7. loves animals in general
8. im 1.75m
9. the guy in the picture is me
10. im slow
11. i need help but i dont ask
12 i used to pick up only one kind of sport and commit to it
13 it was dragonboat
14 i have very bad time management
15 im trying to improve on that
16 i havent been to a gym since i join nafa
17 actually i havent work out for 10 months already
18 when i help someone, i can be reluctant but i put effort in it.
19 i hope to be able to multitask better, cos im still bad at it
20 i wished i had more time to do anything and everything
21 i wished i can kick some bad habits
22 i realise its easier said than done
23 im constantly trying to adapt
24 im a part-time introvert
25 im not very confident with myself half the time
26 i can be selfish when it comes to food
27 but if i share my food, that person means something to me
28 i dont like to be sick because i hate feeling weak
29 i guess im late again...
30 why is it that everyone else can produce their 30 blogpost and not me? i was told to do quantity over quality, but even my quality is not here. you'd probably think i only have myself to say sorry to... i still want to apologise for not being able to produce the 30 as required... even if this matters to nobody else but me.
i'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment